The site provides an enhanced, flexible view of content and account information for nearly all types of devices and enhanced security features for your account.
Enhanced Security for Your Online Account
When you sign in or register with the new site, you’ll need to set up some additional security features before you can access your account.
- Password recovery options
- Additional options to receive your verification code (text, email, or voice call)
Signing in for the First Time
If you are a current SecurityBenefit.com website user with an existing username and password, you will not be required to create a new registration. Learn more about setting up the additional verification process for your accounts.
If you have not signed into your account within the last year, simply choose Sign in and start the process to register your account online.
New Users — Register for Your Account Online
If you need to set up a new online account with Security Benefit, simply choose Sign in and start the process to register your account online.
New Features for Financial Professionals
- Products are easier to find with an At a Glance snapshot for quick reference
- Streamlined access to annuity applications and mutual fund program enrollment forms
- New opt-in feature for annuity rate updates
- Greater flexibility to manage the online user profile and email preferences
- Product comparison feature for financial professionals (post sign in)
- Enhanced “in-site” search engine system
- Quick find options for the most common and routine functions across all users
- Clean design format featuring Security Benefit’s new brand identity