Security Benefit and the New York Stock Exchange will be closed in observance of Memorial Day on Monday, May 27. Normal trading and business hours will resume on Tuesday, May 28.
In addition, the following funds will close at 1 pm EDT (Noon CDT) on Friday, May 24:
- Goldman Sachs Government Income
- Goldman Sachs VIT High Quality Floating Rate
- Rydex VIF High Yield Strategy
- Rydex VIF Government Long Bond 1.2x Strategy
- Rydex VIF Inverse Government Long Bond Strategy
All funds will be closed on Monday, May 27.
For questions, please call our Service Center at 800.888.2461, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. (Eastern Time), Monday through Friday.