At a glance
Do you want to provide your clients with the diversification of multiple investment companies without the hassle of opening a brokerage account?
- We offer 156 different mutual funds, 31 different investment firms, 30 asset classes to diversify accounts without opening a brokerage account
- Diversification of Multiple Mutual Fund Companies without multiple client statements and accounts
- Automatic Dollar Cost Averaging — Rollover money from previous employers and dollar cost average the money into the account monthly or quarterly so your clients don’t need to move all of the money into the market at once
- Asset Reallocation without the worry of large mutual fund account minimums can help your clients stay within their risk tolerance
- Free Exchanges between funds gives you the flexibility to make changes without the worry of additional fees that you may encounter in a brokerage account
- Rights of Accumulation across multiple investment companies
- Life Style and Life Cycle Funds for clients who want something simple
We’ve also provided a Quarterly Morningstar® 4- and 5-star rated fund fact sheet along with our Investor Quiz to help you efficiently build your clients’ portfolio for onsite employer enrollments. We provide these two tools to help you can get a head start on screening the funds to build your client’s portfolio.
With Security Benefit Advisor Mutual Fund Program we have 156 investment options with 31 different investment managers all in one product.
Security Benefit offers the Advisor Mutual Fund Program, which is available for individual 403(b), SEP and Simple IRA accounts. Advisor Mutual Fund is also available for Traditional and Roth IRA’s. With low account minimums and free fund exchanges, we give you and your clients the maximum flexibility needed to create a customized portfolio for your clients.
We also provide a flexible cost structure to meet your client’s needs which includes rights of accumulation. The program is not loaded with a bunch of proprietary funds. You and your clients will have investment options managed by 31 different investment companies. Unlike a brokerage account, you don’t have to worry about meeting account minimums for specific funds and your clients can start with $25 per pay for 403(b) accounts and $100 per deposit for an IRA.
For more information (including financial professional fact sheets and resources), complete the form below and our team will contact you.
Contact us about Advisor Mutual Fund Program
Dollar cost averaging does not ensure a profit or provide protection against loss. An investor should consider the ability to continue purchasing through periods of low price levels.
Services are offered through Security Distributors, a subsidiary of Security Benefit Corporation (Security Benefit). All securities brokerage services are performed exclusively by the local sales representative's broker/dealer. Security Benefit is not affiliated with Morningstar.
You should carefully consider the investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses of the mutual funds carefully before investing. You may obtain prospectuses or summary prospectuses (if available) that contain this and other information about the mutual funds by calling our Service Center at 800.888.2461. You should read the prospectuses or summary prospectuses (if available) carefully before investing. Investing in mutual funds involves risk and there is no guarantee of investment results.
The Security Benefit Advisor 403(b)(7) is a Custodial Account under §403(b)(7) of the Internal Revenue Code. The Security Benefit Advisor 457 is a Trust Account under §457 of the Internal Revenue Code. Security Benefit Advisor IRA is an IRA Custodial Account under §408(a) of the Internal Revenue Code.