At a glance
Security Benefit offers the industry’s best standards for plan governance for workplace retirement plans with our SFR employer plan.
- Investment Practices Statement (IPS) — An IPS puts a defined process in place to monitor the funds within the plan and select the funds for the plan.
- Streamlined and smart approach to plan maintenance
- Quarterly Report Cards show detailed fund performance
- Automatic Fund Mapping replaces underperforming funds
- Automatic Dollar Cost Averaging allows participants to consolidate accounts without investing into the market all at once.
- Automatic Asset Reallocation automatically rebalances investment portfolios to ensure portfolios stay within the intended risk range.
- Over 50 Investment Options
With over 50 Investment Options for employers to choose from, and an investment management system which includes an Investment Practices Statement, SFR provides a streamlined approach to monitoring funds for the employer. It also outlines plan governance which allows you more time to work with the participants instead of spending time analyzing and replacing under-performing funds at the plan level.
For more information, contact Security Benefit at 800.747.5164 option 3.
Contact us about SFR Program
FINANCIAL PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY — NOT FOR USE WITH CONSUMERS
The SFR 401(k) and 401(a) Programs are Trust Accounts under §401 of the Internal Revenue Code. The SFR 403(b)(7) ERISA and NON-ERISA Programs are Custodial Accounts under §403(b)(7) of the Internal Revenue Code. The SFR 457 Governmental Program and the SFR 457 Top Hat Program are Trust Accounts under §457(g) of the Internal Revenue Code.
Services offered through Security Distributors, a subsidiary of Security Benefit Corporation (Security Benefit).