At a glance
For Governmental and Educational Employers
- Low-cost Core Vanguard Index Funds with an average cost of .08%
- Low-cost Vanguard Target Date Funds1
- Core Vanguard Index Fund Portfolios with an average cost of .04%-.05%
- Streamlined enrollment process
With more than 59 low cost investment options and an investment management system with PlanToolsTM, which includes an Investment Practices Statement, our institutional workplace platform provides a streamlined approach to monitoring funds.
Built-in Plan Governance
- Investment Practices Statement (IPS). An IPS puts a defined process in place to monitor the funds within the plan and select the funds for the plan.
- A streamlined approach to the fund maintenance of the plan
- Quarterly Report Cards show how the funds are doing
- Automatic Fund Mapping replaces underperforming funds
For more information, contact Security Benefit at 800.747.5164 option 3.
1The principal value of target date funds is not guaranteed at any time, including at or after the target date, which is the approximate date when investors turn age 65. The funds invest in a broad range of underlying mutual funds that include stocks, bonds, and short-term investments and are subject to the risks of different areas of the market. The funds emphasize potential capital appreciation during the early phases of retirement asset accumulation, balance the need for appreciation with the need for income as retirement approaches, and focus more on income and principal stability during retirement. The funds maintain a substantial allocation to equities both prior to and after the target date, which can result in greater volatility.
Contact us about Workplace Retirement Program for Non-ERISA Plans
FINANCIAL PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY — NOT FOR USE WITH CONSUMERS
This program is offered as a 401(a) Trust Account under §401 of the Internal Revenue Code (IRC), a 403(b)(7) Custodial Account under §403(b)(7) of the IRC and a 457 Trust Account under §457(g) of the IRC.
Securities are distributed by Security Distributors, a subsidiary of Security Benefit Corporation (Security Benefit). Security Benefit is not affiliated with PlanTools, LLC.