For more than five decades, we’ve focused our expertise solely on this market, providing a broad suite of annuities and mutual fund programs to help customers align their assets with their aspirations.
- School district educators and administrators
- Individual investors
- Retirement plan participants in small- to mid-sized businesses
- High net worth individuals
- Market growth
- Principal protection
- Retirement income
- Legacy planning
For nearly 20 years, we’ve had an exclusive relationship with NEA Member Benefits to provide retirement savings products to its nearly 3 million members and educators across the country.
We’re committed to ensuring Security Benefit remains innovative and poised to provide solutions that will position clients across the country for a confident, comfortable retirement.
Security Benefit is a leader in the U.S. retirement market with $36.4 billion in assets under management1 and a focused, effective, and strategically driven distribution structure.
While others are either pulling back or retreating from the market entirely, Security Benefit is growing. We are expanding our team and developing new products that are responsive to changing market trends.
|More than 1,500 associates (Security Benefit and SE2 combined)|
|Topeka and Overland Park, Kansas; Dallas, Texas; Bridgewater, New Jersey; New York City, New York (SB Only) and Waterford, Ireland (SE2 Only)|
Our Recent Accolades for Innovation and Excellence:
- Security Benefit Annuity Receives 2017 Excellence in Annuity Innovation Award, Wink, Inc., May 2018
- SE2 Recognized as one of 20 Most Innovative FinTech Solution Providers for 2018, Insights Success, May 2018
- Security Benefit Derivatives Team Named Insurance Risk Management Team of the Year for fixed index annuities, EQDerivatives, Inc., March 2018
- SE2 Recognized as One of the Top 25 InsurTech Companies for 2018, CIO Applications, April 2018
Our A Company You Can Count On brochure shares additional insights about our commitment to financial strength, innovation, and excellence as we help people across the country align their assets with their retirement aspirations.
Our company was founded with a handshake, and this one-minute video shows how that timeless gesture signifying a promise and a connection continues to influence our culture and business commitment to see people To and Through Retirement®.
1As of 12/31/2019, SBL’s total admitted assets were $36.4 billion and liabilities were $33.4 billion. Total adjusted capital (TAC) of $3.5 billion includes $3.0 billion of capital and surplus plus $.5 million of asset valuation reserves.